Terms of Service
This document describes legal relationships between our website, its users, and third parties. It provides the entire picture of their rights and obligations. It is highly recommended to read them before proceeding to use this resource. If you have any additional questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can email us at [email protected].
Essays4Teaching provides you free access to view essays on a vast selection of education- and teaching-related disciplines. All the current and future features offered on Essays4Teaching.com are subject to these Terms and Conditions. Using Essays4Teaching.com, you give your consent to be bound by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, whether you have a registered account or not.
Right to Use
Essays4Teaching.com (along with the individual authors of donated papers) owns all the intellectual property rights for the content published on this resource. You are allowed to view, download, print, or use the content stored in our database for your studies in any other legal way, subject to the explicitly stated restrictions.
Essays4Teaching.com does not allow you to do the following actions with its content:
- copy or reproduce it for commercial purposes;
- republish it in any printed or digital media;
- present it in public;
- lease, sell, or sub-license it;
- redistribute it, except for the materials explicitly intended for redistribution.
Essays4Teaching.com does not allow you to do the following actions on its platform or in relation thereto:
- use it to cause any kind of damage or impair the functioning of Essays4Teaching.com;
- use it in any harmful, unlawful, or fraudulent way;
- use it to copy, retain, transmit, or distribute any information containing computer viruses, keystroke loggers, or other malware;
- collect any data on or with respect to this website without our prior written consent. These may include scraping, data mining, data extraction, or article “spinning.”
- transmit unsolicited advertisements.
- use this website for your own marketing purposes, except when you have received our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to restrict access to some sections of this website or the entire platform at our sole discretion. Whenever you receive login information to access our restricted areas or services, you bear the responsibility for the secrecy of such information.
Meanwhile, we may disable your login information without prior notice (or any notice at all).
Content Donated by Users
Any content donated by users (hereinafter referred to as “user content”) means texts, including any graphs, images, and audio-visual materials embedded in them that our users voluntarily donate to our database.
By doing so, our users grant Essays4Teaching.com a royalty-free and non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, and distribute user content in any existing or future media. Our users also grant us the exclusive right to sub-license the rights for such texts and initiate legal proceedings for their violation.
By sharing their content with us, users warrant and guarantee that it does not violate third parties’ legal rights and will not entail any legal action against them, Essays4Teaching.com, or a third party. Our users shall never share user content under any threatened or actual proceedings.
Further, we reserve the right to permanently delete any content donated by users and stored on our servers. We shall not be liable for any user content published on our platform if it infringes any rules or laws.
Assignment of Rights
By donating user content to our database, you acknowledge and agree that you own the intellectual property rights for such content or otherwise own the license for its use and are entitled to transmit it to Essays4Teaching.com. You warrant and represent that such user content does not infringe any rights of third parties. You undertake to pay all the damages and fees that may arise due to your sharing the content with us.
As soon as you press the “Donate” button, your content becomes the exclusive intellectual property of Essays4Teaching.com. At the same time, you grant us a whole and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, correct, or distribute the content you have donated. You also entitle us to promote it in the context of our services on other websites by posting links to Essays4Teaching.com. We reserve the right to sublicense such rights as we may consider appropriate to continue providing our services.
Limitations of Liability
To the fullest extent possible according to the applicable law, we disclaim all the warranties for:
- appropriateness, merchantability, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights;
- performance, timeliness, and reliability of our services.
- any goods, products, and services that may be advertised on our website by third parties;
- any advice, information, data, statistics, graphs, or images published on this website or through any external links.
You acknowledge that all the information and services obtained through our website are at your own risk and discretion. You shall be responsible for any harm to your computer, software, or data on your device that may take place while using our website.
By continuing to use Essays4Teaching.com, you acknowledge and agree that our website shall not be liable for:
- the recovery of any indirect or punitive damages (including the cases when Essays4Teaching.com has been notified of their possibility beforehand);
- the damages arising from any reliance on our products and services;
- any user’s inability to use our services;
- any interruption or termination in the provision of our services.
The direct damages of any affected user shall be limited to the sum they have paid to Essays4Teaching.com for its services.
Essays4Teaching.com shall not be liable for any delay in performance or failure to perform its services as a result of any acts of nature that were beyond its control. These may include equipment and electrical power failures, public unrest, shortages of labor, natural disasters, governmental decisions, or non-performance by third parties.
Exceptions to the Limitations of Liability
Nothing in this document shall limit any warranty envisaged by law that would have been illegal to alter. In particular, nothing in these limitations of liability disclaim our liability regarding:
- death or injury through the negligence of anyone in the Essays4Teaching.com team, its administration, or shareholders;
- fraudulent misrepresentation by Essays4Teaching.com;
- any matter that is unlawful for us to exclude.
If a user does not observe these Terms and Conditions, we shall decide which action would be appropriate in each case. These may comprise the suspension or termination of such user’s access to the website, blocking the user’s IP address from accessing the database, requesting the user’s Internet provider to block their access to our website, and bringing legal action to the user.
Essays4Teaching.com is a limited liability company. For you, it means that we are interested in limiting the personal responsibility of our employees and administration. You undertake not to bring any individual claim against our administration or employees regarding any damages you incur as a result of using our website.
Without prejudice to anything in this document, you acknowledge that the limitations of liability shall protect Essays4Teaching.com, its administration, employees, subcontractors, affiliates, and legal successors.
If any competent authority considers a provision of these Terms and Conditions to be unlawful or unenforceable, the other provisions shall remain valid. If a clause would become lawful or enforceable if some of its sections were deleted, those sections shall be deleted. The remaining part of the provision shall remain valid.
Essays4Teaching.com reserves the right to update this document without prior (or any) notice to its users. The updated version shall come into force upon its publication on this page. To keep yourself informed, please be sure to check this page regularly.